East West Fab Four v1.0.4 WIN
FAB FOUR is a virtual instrument inspired by the sounds of the Beatles, using the same kind of period instruments and authentic rare EMI recording equipment the Beatles used to create their music.
FAB FOUR sound engineer KEN SCOTT worked on five Beatles albums, including “A Hard Days Night”, “Help”, “Rubber Soul”, “Magical Mystery Tour” (engineer), and “The Beatles” (engineer) – also known as the “White Album”. Drummer DENNY SEIWELL and Guitarist LAURENCE JUBER were both members of Paul McCartney and Wings.
- Produced by DOUG ROGERS
- Engineered by KEN SCOTT (Beatles/David Bowie/Elton John/Supertramp etc.)
- Includes authentic rare period guitars (acoustic and electric), basses, drums, keyboards, stringed and other misc instruments
- The same kind of microphones were used to record all instruments (Neumann/AKG/Cole/STC)
- The same kind of period amplifiers – Fender Tan Showman (1963), Fender Bassman (1963), Vox AC30 (1963), Vox AC50 (1965), Vox Defiant (1966), Vox 730 (1966), Vox 7120 (1966), Fender Showman (1967), Fender DeLuxe (1967) – were used with the electric guitars
- The same kind of recording desks and preamps, including a very rare EMI REDD tube desk, EMI TG12345 desk (the same kind of desk used to record “Abbey Road” and Pink Floyd’s “Dark Side of the Moon”), and EMI REDD47 preamps, were used to record all instruments
- The same kind of limiters (Fairchild) and compressors (rare EMI RS124 modified Altec) were used for dynamics control
- The same kind of Studer J-37 tube 4-track was used to record everything